Total Blog Views:

Friday, August 26, 2011

I became a NARSissit!!!

Hey Everyone! I recently created a look when i figured out i could win a trip to Fashion Week in New York City!(: I am excited to tell you guys! Please Click the link below and help me get the most hearts on my picture before August 31st. I know there isn't a lot of time left but if you all help me and vote once a day, i can get the most hearts!(: Please help me get there! I recreated "Look 4" and would love to win because you all have helped me get to beauty vlogger/blogger I am today and you can all help me win!(:

http://www.makeupyourmind.com/entries/view/4e5823d6-8818-4b2d-9626-4801ac114225

The link above is all you have to click, the proceed to clicking the heart this button under neath the picture!(: If you can share this look for me it would be great!

xoxoxoxoxo
-Kristina  <3




No comments:

Post a Comment